[mythtv] mythmusic usage

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Mon Feb 17 11:12:46 EST 2003

I must have been asleep when this hit the list, but what are the different
names for the new visuals?  I've seen "random" which I'm guessing randomly
goes thru all the different visuals, and "Spectrum".  I fired up my
mythmusic today and got some 3D gears.  Where can I find a list of all the
different visuals?

As a side note, I decided to blow away my database and start fresh with
the cvs version.  Not a big deal as my Myth box wasn't in "production" but
I had to add all my mp3s again( yeah, I knew I was going to have to add
them because I dropped the database).  Took about 28 hours to add all my
mp3s!  At least I was able to launch another mythfrontend session :)

Jeremy