[mythtv] mythmusic usage (and MythLineEdit)

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Mon Feb 17 14:11:29 EST 2003

On Monday 17 February 2003 12:56 pm, thor wrote:
> On Monday 17 February 2003 12:07 pm, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > I had the same problem, actually -- there wasn't a libGL.so symlink in my
> > /usr/lib dir.  If you're using Qt from a distribution, though, it should
> > already by linked to libGL, so it shouldn't be an issue to remove it from
> > the link line.
>
> 	Do you want me to try and beef up the configure script to try (in turn)
> -lGL and -lqt-mt with OpenGL calls and set config.pro appropriately?

No need =)  Figured out that by setting CONFIG += opengl, qmake does
everything it needs to link against it..  Though, on the other hand, testing
for the libraries and their associated header files would probably cut down
on help requests..

> 	In other news, about 90% done a handy little
> cell-phone-type-keypad-for-text-entry widget. Was planning on replacing
> MythLineEdit class with it and rolling into CVS. If you're at a keyboard,
> it has no usage differences except that trying to enter numbers is a bit
> odd (to get a 2, you have to hit Key_2 four times: a, b, c, 2).

Could you keep it as a separate class for now, leaving the MythLineEdit stuff
there and adding it in addition to it?

Isaac