[mythtv] mythmusic cvs commits that require another library?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Thu Feb 13 12:19:17 EST 2003

On Thursday 13 February 2003 12:08 pm, thor wrote:
> On Thursday 13 February 2003 08:57 am, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > I took all that out (ie, the visualizations that depend on fftw), since I
> > didn't want to depend on yet another random library.  Feel free to add
> > stuff back, though, I don't really mind.
>
> 	I think I'll try and set up a basic configure script for mythmusic that
> checks for the libraries. The .pro file and qmake would still do the bulk
> of the work, but will use config to check for fft and/or OpenGL.

I don't really see the need..  most people are going to have OpenGL stuff
nowadays, since it's pretty much included in newer Xfree86's..  It's just
been my experience that optional dependencies lead to extra bugs, is all.  If
you want to make it configurable, though, go ahead.  Just no
autoconf/automake =)

Isaac