[mythtv] Fw: mythfilldatabase

Jeff_Mitchell at accessbusinessgroup.com Jeff_Mitchell at accessbusinessgroup.com
Wed Feb 12 12:16:24 EST 2003

Alex-

Zap2it was having problems yesterday.  It was up and down as I was trying
to install from CVS, which made things interesting.

-Jeff

                    "Alex Davidson"
                    <alexd at synergycsi.co       To:     "Development of mythtv" <mythtv-dev at snowman.net>
                    m>                         cc:
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: [mythtv] Fw: mythfilldatabase
                    mythtv-dev-bounces at s
                    nowman.net

                    02/12/2003 12:11 PM
                    Please respond to
                    Development of
                    mythtv

This seems to be run as part of mythfilldatabase but it didn't work
correctly when I ran mythfilldatabase yesterday - it never got beyond the
prompt for Zip code without error - this time it asked me to select a
provider then select the channels I wanted.  Maybe there were Internet
issues or maybe not but either way this got me a step further.  Thanks.