[mythtv] stuttery audio with current cvs

Michael D. Cencula mythtvuser at cencula.com
Mon Feb 10 18:53:39 EST 2003

On Monday 10 February 2003 15:18, Chris Lack wrote:
> > The sound reminds me of the show "Max Headroom" from years ago. ;-)
>
> What kind've sound card?

The sound card is a via82cxxx_audio, but this is *definitely* not a sound card
issue since it was working fine with a different version of CVS, it works
fine with plain playback of a recorded program (while recording), and I'm
using the btaudio driver for recording.  Thus, I'm only needing half duplex
operation on this sound card.  (Although it would probably work fine under
full duplex)