[mythtv] Suggestion: Crash Recording / Audio only recording

Justin A justin-myth at bouncybouncy.net
Sun Feb 9 16:10:25 EST 2003

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 08:37:24PM +0000, James Fidell wrote:
> Quoting Dave (dave_fluff at yahoo.com):
>
> > Firstly, some kind of "Crash" recording - i.e. some easy way of going
> > "record NOW".
>
> I'd like to see this, too.  My old VCR used to have a feature that
> would record the current channel for 15 minutes from now when pressed
> once.  Each subsequent press added 15 minutes to the recording time.
> Handy if you want to record something in a hurry.
>
> I might do this myself, when I finish the other things I want to add
> first.

That would be nice...also a way to tell it to record the current show,
and include anything the ringbuffer.  I did the stupid thing before of
going to record something that I was watching now, where "now" was 15
minutes worth of the ringbuffer.  So as soon as I went to record it, I
lost the 15 minutes I had in the buffer. oops:)

--
-Justin