[mythtv] QMYSQL3 driver not loaded

Chris Black black at comet.n-polk.k12.ia.us
Thu Feb 6 10:13:05 EST 2003

No, it does not work if I do the commands manually.

The instructions for the previous thread about this issue said something
about a "mysql.pro" file in "/usr/lib/qt-3.0.5/plugins/sqldrivers"
however the only file that I have in that directory is "libqsqlmysql.so"

Also I just noticed that after I installed the qt-devel package from
Suse, it seems to have removed the sym link in /usr/lib/qt. Now the only
directories listed there are:
qt-2.3.2;  qt-3.0.5;  qt2;       qt3;

Which one of these should I try specifying?

Thanks,
Cj B