[mythtv] compile errors

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Wed Feb 5 11:19:12 EST 2003

Thanks.  In QT 3.0.5, -xft (freetype support) is not enabled by
default.  In 3.1.x it is enabled by default.  I missed that.  I will try
it today.

On a side note,
Have you thought of either daemonizing mythbackend and/or adding a check
to mythfrontend or mythtv to see if mythbackend is started and if not to
start it?  It would be a nice addition I think.  Just my 2 cents.

Great product.

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 07:38, Isaac Richards wrote:

> On Wednesday 05 February 2003 10:13 am, Merle Reine wrote:
> > I have recompiled qt and it compiled fine and freetype2 is installed.
> > It is not a qt error as the examples from teh qt dir compile and run
> > fine, here is the error when compiling:
>
> You built Qt without freetype2 support.
>
> Isaac

Merle Reine <merle.reine at lindows.com>