[mythtv] Connexant over AIW

Micah Morton micah at oregontech.net
Tue Feb 4 13:46:19 EST 2003

Is it my correct assumption that any WinTV card can record from either
cable/tv-in while outputting to TV at the same time?  is this what makes
them superior to ATI AIW cards?  I'm a little confused and would like to
understand the technology before I spot the money and purchase it.  I'm
sure everyone understands.

I plan on buying a card soon for TV capture and would like everybodies
recommendation. I would LIKE one that has TV-Out on the card, but I notice
that a lot of them do not have this feature and are "capture-only" cards.

Anyways, thanks in advance!

--Micah