[mythtv] debian packages

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Tue Feb 4 15:53:05 EST 2003

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 05:54:59PM +0100, Claus Christensen wrote:

> Then i made a apt-get install libqt3c102-mt libqt3c102, and i got them
> in. It still says that i needs the libqt3-mt, when apt-get install
> mythtv. Did i do something wrong?

No, see my previous message.  Debian unstable is in a transition, and this
has temporarily broken the mythtv packages for unstable users.  This is
how things go when you use unstable.  I will prepare fixed packages soon,
and they will need to be different from the woody packages (so your
sources.list will need to be changed).

--
 - mdz