[mythtv] Audio problem with 0.7

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Tue Feb 4 15:51:19 EST 2003

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 03:15:26PM -0500, Ian Goldberg wrote:

> Now I'm trying to run the CVS version to see if I can track down the
> problem.  I got it to build just fine, but there doesn't seem to be
> any debian unstable package that contains the QMYSQL3 driver?

Of course there is: libqt3-mt-mysql.

> [Not only that, but I can't reinstall the 0.7 debian package, since
> it depends on things that apparently no longer exist.]

Yes, unstable is going through a C++ transition period right now, and Qt was
more or less broken until just recently.  I will need to start providing
separate packages for unstable since they are incompatible.  I will start
doing this when unstable has sorted itself out a bit more.

--
 - mdz