[mythtv] audio crackling when playing back mythtv files w/ mplayer

Rick Warner rick at sapphire.no-ip.com
Tue Feb 4 13:47:44 EST 2003

On Monday 03 February 2003 11:38 pm, Chris Lack wrote:
The audio crackles and pops.  It sounds fine when played through myth
though...  I have a classic episode of simpsons that my friend wants to
watch..  and I can't seem to convert it.  I first just tried using mencoder
to convert.. I played it back and it looked great.. but sounded horrible..
so I tried using mplayer on the original .nuv file..  and it had the same
exact audio problem as the reencoded one....

Any ideas people?