[mythtv] CPU Usage vbi

Brent Hills bhills at openshores.com
Mon Feb 3 10:47:19 EST 2003

I had gone through setup initially as Isaac had suggested and set the
field to NTSC-CC, which he had not suggested :-).  After using it for
awhile I realized I needed to turn it off.  I sent the message without
looking at the field possibilities and realized my mistake soon after.

Yes, it probably was none to begin with.

Brent.