[mythtv] mythfilldatabase

Gregorio Gervasio Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 1 14:23:37 EST 2003

>>>>> On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 09:17:33 -0800 (PST), <listman at depfyffer.com> said:

l> How can I change how much data mythfilldatabase imports. I would like to
l> set it to one day instead of a week. When playing with CVS and making
l> mistakes I get tired of waiting just to test things out. I'm sure there is
l> any easy solution I just haven't been able to find it.

	What XMLTV grabber are you using?  Apparently, some of them
don't have the support for doing that.  For other grabbers,
I think mythfilldatabase will normally just grab a day (+1) or two (+1
and +8) every time it runs.  Also, if you're just testing, you may be
able to comment out lines in your ~/.mythtv/*.xmltv config file to
reduce the number of channels that are grabbed.
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gtgj at pacbell.net