[mythtv] Help with EPIA M9000 / Myth setup?

Kevin J. Slater kslater at pobox.com
Sat Feb 1 08:55:07 EST 2003

Could anyone with an VIA EPIA M9000 that is setup and working with Myth
contact me offlist? I have an ATI capture card and I can't figure out
how to it and the via_v4l_drv to play nice together under Redhat 7.3. I
think it should be possible, but maybe it would require some
non-standard changes to the videodev.o kernel module?

I would really appreciate any help as now that I finally have Myth
compiled and ready to go I'm anxious to move on to the next step. Thanks.

...Kevin