[mythtv] Experimental pvr 350 output patch

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Tue Dec 30 11:24:19 EST 2003

Am Di, den 30.12.2003 schrieb Timon, John um 16:23:
> Where does this stand?
>
> is it committed to CVS or is it being held apart pending approval?  Just
> curious, I think I want to play Guniea Pig and try it out :)

AFAIK, it's not in CVS, because it need's a patched ivtv. The last ivtv
that works with the pvr350 patch is the one from 27th of December, but
not the last one. You should be save with 0.1.6.

It need's the patched ivtv, at least myth will freeze immediately if I
use a non-patched driver.

BTW, David, can you see any reason, why your patch and Chris Kennedy's
won't play together. I can't get the ivtv decoder to initialize properly
when I have both patches in.

Torsten
--
Config files for PVR350 TV-Out: