[mythtv] [Patch] (alpha) Update to Kenneth's DVB Channeleditorpatch

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Tue Dec 30 02:41:27 EST 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Monday 29 December 2003 06:54 am, John Pullan wrote:
> > The problem I see is that moc doesn't seem to pay attention
> > to my "#ifdef USING_DVB" in videosource.cpp so it generates
> > code for classes which aren't there using typedefs which it
> > can't find :-(
> >
> > Unless I'm missing something (probable) the only solution I
> > can see is to move the offending classes to a separate file.
>
> Put em in videosource.cpp, not videosource.h -- moc only
> touches the headers.

Not entierly correct, as the moc touches every file that contains
a class witch is a Q_OBJECT. If this class is contained in a
.cpp file, you must include the generated moc at the bottom of the
file. And in this patch, I've done that to videosource.cpp.

Are you sure that you regenerated the moc after putting the
protecting #ifdefs in (I can't belive the moc beeing that stupid)?

Kenneth