[mythtv] Using Release Candidates to minimize user trouble?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Dec 28 16:15:45 EST 2003

> Ah well.  Anyone else that participates in development want to comment?  I'm
> fairly happy with the status quo, but...
>
> Isaac

Ditto, I think there's enough people using CVS head to catch most problems,
and we're still only at a 0.1x version anyway.  I haven't installed a "release"
version in over a year myself even before I started developing on Myth.  My
dev system runs CVS head and I usually upgrade my "production" systems
whenever there's a change that breaks frontend/backend communications so I
can still use my dev box to connect to the master backend.

--

Chris