[mythtv] small bug re: frame adv/rew from pause

skrpub skrpub at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 27 21:22:53 EST 2003

Hi, I found a small bug when first advancing or reversing a frame when
video is paused. Instead of moving to the frame next to the one shown,
it appears to jump forward a second or so, (perhaps to the end of what's
been buffered?) before showing the new frame. It works as expected after
that.

I'm using the mpeg-4 encoder, front end = back end. This was in 12 and
is still in 13.

I'm willing to try and take a look to see where the problem is, but can
someone at least give me an idea where the most likely place might be?

Simon