[mythtv] Where are channel frequencies stored and in what format ?

Martin Rehfeld klickmich at gmx.de
Sat Dec 27 07:04:27 EST 2003

Hi Robert,

the channel info is stored entirely in the table "channel" in the
"mythconverg" database. The field freqid contains the actual frequency
code, basically the channel number with the freqency band prefixed.

To give you an example I have dumped and attached my channel table - it
contains the channels I can receive in german cable tv.

You can find the complete list of freqids in the package
Video::Frequencies on http://sourceforge.net/projects/ivtv/ - the
europe-east.list probably applies to you.

Hope that helps,
Martin