[mythtv] [Patch] Progress window for provider list retrieval

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at gorpe.com
Fri Dec 26 12:57:27 EST 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:

>On Wednesday 24 December 2003 06:15 pm, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
>

>>I've noticed one odd thing, for some reason on my system the message
>>doesn't display.  The progress window comes up just fine but there's no
>>text in the window just the progress bar.  I've not been able to pin
>>down the cause, though it's got to be something specfic to my machine.
>>I'm going to do a restart of X after a couple downloads finish to see if
>>that clears it...
>>

>Worked fine here when I tested it.

Yeah something is screwy here.  It's like the first progress dialog I
show has no text all the others are fine...

I've got progress dialogs in for the channel retrievals, I just want to
put in a message box for the failure case instead of relying on cerr
output.  Right now I'm neck deep in creating Vector Linux packages for
MythTV and it's dependancies so it'll be a bit before I do a CVS update
and build the other patch.