[mythtv] Wrong time in Myth with PVR350 PAL output

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Tue Dec 23 13:36:42 EST 2003

Am Mo, den 22.12.2003 schrieb David Engel um 20:58:
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 08:02:38PM +0100, Torsten Schenkel wrote:
> > Isaac says it's related to the pvr350's tv-out and yes, I didn't notice
> > it when using the vga.
>
> Yes, it's a known problem with the pvr350 reporting the frames played
> before the last skip and myth expecting the frames played since the
> last skip.
>
> > ATM I have David Engel's patch running, and while this takes some pvr
> > problems outof the picture, this one still remains. David also said he
> > didn't see this.
>
> It should be mostly fixed in my latest patch from Friday.

Nope, just tested your patch from today. No change, still there. Didn't
time it, but the amount doesn't seem to have decreased.

Do you know were video_frame_rate gets set?

There is

audiooutputoss.cpp:// I think video_frame_rate isn't necessary. Someone
clearly thought it was
audiooutputoss.cpp:#define video_frame_rate 30

but I don't know if this is relevant. I put some printf in the code
wherever there is some relation to video_frame_rate, but they didn't
show up so far, I cannot code in c++ so I didn't put them in the right
places, obviously.

Torsten