[mythtv] distorted sound with wintv pvr-350

Justin justin at sandershosting.com
Wed Dec 17 16:03:42 EST 2003

Thanks everybody for the help.  I compiled Auduin's patch into my ivtv so
hopefully that will fix the issue.  For anyone interested his
aew-031212A.patch is located here.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=859146&group_id=73219&atid=537127

Sorry if this was off topic from the start since it was about ivtv but
thanks for the help.

--
Justin <justin at sandershosting.com>