[mythtv] Experimental pvr 350 output patch

jose rubio debian at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 16 13:22:55 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 11:45, David Engel wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 10:23:58AM +0000, Matt Collins wrote:
> > So would your recommendation to be to apply + resolve conflicts
> > manually with Anduins patch (which is working well for me on
> > 1125) or to try running without it for now?
>
> If Anduin's patch is working well for you, then keep it in.  There
> should only be the one conflict which can be ignored.
>
> David
> --
> David Engel
> dlengel at attbi.com
> ----

It works GREAT!

only problem I've found is when you are watching a recording and then
hit the "home" key or the "end" key.  The tv keeps playing but if you
hit the "p" key then you get:

Waited too long for decoder to pause

for about 30 secs. then the tv-out finally pauses.

Thanks for the patch!

-jose-