[mythtv] Preview release 1 of the new theme G.A.N.T.

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Tue Dec 16 11:59:56 EST 2003

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 03:24:07PM +0100, Oscar Carlsson wrote:
> David Engel wrote:
> >in the standard TV viewing area?
>
> What do you mean by that?  I mean, of course you have to setup the
> overscan settings of Myth so that you see the whole window?

I forget what the proper terms and specs are (I think Bruce knows),
but the guidelines go something like this.  Anything you want to
always be visible (i.e. critical information) should be at least 10%
of the screen size in from the borders and anything else you would
like to be visible (i.e. border/framing graphics) should be at least
5% in from the borders.

David
--
David Engel