[mythtv] HTTP Status

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Mon Dec 8 21:53:30 EST 2003

BL> Was it Oscar that redid the HTML for the backend? It looks great!! Something
BL> like  that  was what I originally had envisioned when I submitted my backend
BL> patch  --  I  just  wasn't going to be able to get the whole job until after
BL> finals.

BL> Great job!

Thanks :)

I  was  first  kinda  annoyed  that  UTF-8  wasn't detected properly on the page
(missing  meta  tag),  then  I  started  looking  at the html and found some odd
stuff..  Then  I  thought  I might as well give it a remake :) Turned out pretty
well I think, I'm happy with it now

--
Best regards,
 Oscar                            mailto:oscar.carlsson at home.se