[mythtv] Experimental pvr 350 output patch

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sun Dec 7 23:33:37 EST 2003

On Saturday 06 December 2003 09:32 pm, David Engel wrote:
> The attached patch is an experimental attempt to improve Myth's
> functionality when using a pvr 350 for video output.  It certainly
> needs some more work before it can be committed, but it works well
> enough for me to let others try it and give some feedback.

Heh.  I just got a replacement fan for my epia-m box (the one with the pvr-350
in it), so I was finally able to turn that thing back on after a bit of down
time =)

Tried this patch out a bit -- it seems more prone to getting stuck after
seeking than what's in CVS now.  Symptoms are it starts playing, the hangs
after a quarter second or so, likely when it fills the buffers or whatnot.
Rewinding seems to fix it more often than fast forwarding does.

Isaac