[mythtv] TvNorm selection per channel patch

daniel.chassot at widerock.com daniel.chassot at widerock.com
Thu Dec 4 14:21:17 EST 2003

This patch allows to set the tv norm (PAL/SECAM/NTSC) for each channel.

For this purpose, it adds a new column to the channel table. The value
"Default"
use the default setting set with the setup tool.

It works well for me and I think I'm not the only one that needs it. This is
very usefull in Switzerland because our own channels are all in PAL and the
french channels from France are all in Secam.

To edit the new column, use mythfilldatabase with --manual.

As it is my first step in MythTv, this needs certainly to be tested and
perhaps
to be enhanced...

I have to say thank you to everybody that contributes to this wonderfull
project!

Daniel)