[mythtv] Next release // website stuff?

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Thu Dec 4 13:09:29 EST 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 09:51:59PM -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
> Are there any big patches pending that I either haven't seen or commented on
> yet?  I'm thinking that it's past time for the 0.13 release..  So, maybe next
> week sometime, to give people more time to test stuff.

Isaac, I believe there are a couple of problems with the new
keybinding changes.

First, in MythMainWindow::TranslateKeyPress(), you add the global
actions to the returned action list before the context specific
actions.  Won't this make it impossible to override a global mapping
in a specific context?

Second, after you translate a key to a list of actions, you loop
through all of the actions.  Shouldn't you stop looping if an action
is handled?  Not doing so can result in multiple actions being handled
for a single key.

David
--
David Engel