[mythtv] programinfo.cpp -> ToStringList (help?)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Dec 3 00:08:21 EST 2003

> I didn't notice it.

No biggie - that's why I asked again.  :)

> This is probably my doing.  IIRC, duplicate was removed because I
> didn't know anyone outside of SR::findAllProgramsToRecord needed it.
> Have you looked at the enum values for norecord?  It should supercede
> anything that was removed from ProgramInfo.

Understandable.

Anyway, can you give me some more details about the various no-record
types?

ManualOverride
PreviousRecording
CurrentRecording
OtherShowing
TooManyRecordings
DontRecordList
LowerRecPriority
ManualConflict
AutoConflict
Overlap

Some of these are self-explanatory, but I'd like to be able to provide
detailed info to mythweb users...

-Chris