[mythtv] Preview release 1 of the new theme G.A.N.T.

Matt Felsen matt at iwdt.net
Mon Dec 1 21:15:44 EST 2003

the theme looks great. the text is a little small for me (i know there
will be issues with this for translated strings and such..)

another, more trivial issue is when there are fewer than 6 buttons, they
space out vertically. i'd like to keep them always a constant distance
apart, weighted to the top of the screen. a personal preference i
suppose, but it's nice to always have them in the same place.

i'll play around with qtlook.txt and ui.xml, possibly copying some stuff
over from sasquatch, but i don't have a computer facing the tv (and my
laptop won't be arriving for another 2 weeks), so it's very hard (and
annoying) to change a setting, walk over to the tv, walk back, etc. so i
don't know how productive i'll be. i guess what i'm saying is don't rely
on me for work :)

i'm impressed so far though (and will be using the g.a.n.t. icons in
panther soon),
matt