[mythtv] Preview release 1 of the new theme G.A.N.T.

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Mon Dec 1 09:27:43 EST 2003

Hi all

Sorry it took so long, but I haven't had the time I wanted to fiddle with this..
So I decided to release what I've done so far anyway.

Have a look at the README please..

The part that needs work is qtlook.txt, but as I said, not enought time..

NOTE!  You will need the latest CVS, and this is a Preview Release, meaning that
you  shouldn't  try  this  unless you know what you're doing. That's why I don't
send this to -users..

And.. By trying out the theme you have to tell me what you think about it ;)

Hope I didn't forget any files now..

   http://home.arcor.de/sfr/mythtv/gant-pr1.tar

Thanks for the space sfr!

/Oscar