[mythtv] Via M10000 mpeg2 decoder work

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Fri Aug 29 13:00:13 EDT 2003

On Friday 29 August 2003 09:09 am, Tako Schotanus wrote:
> Anything special you have to do to test it?
> I'll try it as soon as I get back home.

Best way to do it is get VIA's hacked up version of Xine working first, then
just modify mythtv's settings.pro to enable the cle266 decoding, do a make
distclean, then try to play a mpeg2 file..  I've fixed most of the video
corruption issues (and pausing crashing it), but what's issues are left are
also present when I play back the same files with Xine, so I dunno what's up
with that..

Isaac