[mythtv] Re:Transcoding pvr-250 files

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:10:56 EDT 2003

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 00:21:23 -0400, "Vinton Coffman
vintonc-at-redzone.com |mythtv/1.0-Allow|" <661whj4npx0t at sneakemail.com>
said:
> I swapped in the new fix.  The total time is still wrong.  I transcoded
> another 1 hour show and the total time is 21:32.  I've been timing this
> show for a while and 20 minutes of real time translates into ~9
> minutes.  Sorry for the lack of precision.  If you need more accuracy I
> can retime the whole show tomorrow.
Hmm.  I really can't explain this without sitting in front of my TV for a
while.  The patch I sent should have fixed it as far as I can tell.

Oh well, the patch is right (even if it doesn't fix the problem), and
it's in CVS now.  I'll take a look at this sometime next week, I guess.

.Geoff