[mythtv] Re:Transcoding pvr-250 files

Christopher Hash chash at actgate.com
Wed Aug 27 12:08:01 EDT 2003

Geoffrey-
Thanks, changing the audio sample rate to match fixed the slow motion
playback problem!  I understand about the cutlist issue.  What other
alternatives do we have to the seek information in the database?  In
addition to MPEG2 restoration, it appears there's no seek table for the
MPEG4 transcoded file either (nothing appears if I hit E or M).  Also, the
MPEG4 video freezes if i try to skip ahead.  Same reason?

Chris