[mythtv] Re:Transcoding pvr-250 files

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Aug 26 23:13:44 EDT 2003

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:29:11 -0400, "Christopher Hash
chash-at-actgate.com |mythtv/1.0-Allow|" <0rqrhk90120t at sneakemail.com>
said:
> Geoffrey-
>
> When I tried using the transcoder in mythtv (hitting 'X') on a PVR-250
> recording, the transcoded result (mpeg4) finished, but playback in myth
> was
> playing in slow motion, audio and video.  What outputs can I give you to
> help?   Also, what is the _correct_ procedure for restoring the .old
> backed
That doesn't sound good.  Are you using the same audio sample rates in
the mpeg2 and mpeg4 streams (48kHz is normal for MPEG2 if I am not
mistaken).  that is required, and I have been meaning to enforce it in
the transcoder.  Please send me all the settings for your profiles.

Something like:
select * from recordingprofiles;
select * from codecparams;

from within mysql may be useful.