[mythtv] Audio level normalization

Mark Edwards mark at edwards.homelinux.net
Tue Aug 26 11:41:23 EDT 2003

Reza...

It might be worth looking a little more closely at Alsa for this, as it
might well be possible to implement as an ALSA configuration change. I am
fairly certain this is possible and am researching it at the moment.
Components are likely to be a combination of ALSA, JACK Audio Connect and a
LADSPA plugin...

Mark.