[mythtv] Audio level normalization

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Mon Aug 25 12:49:15 EDT 2003

I have the same problem with the volume of tv-vs-music. The volume's
should be independant, but they are both saved to the same setting in
the database. As for the explosions, the audio would probably need to be
compressed more than normalized. That would bring all the audio to the
same level. Normalizing just brings the highest spot up to zero.

Joel Feenstra