[mythtv] How does mythtv's recorder deal with changing channels..

Ron Kellam ron at haliplex.com.au
Mon Aug 25 16:21:16 EDT 2003

Yes - I always get the audio out of sync for about 2 to 3 seconds whenever I change channels or skip forward in LiveTV.
I can't remember if it gets out of sync when skipping when watching recorded shows or videos.

I thought it was a quirk of Myth that I just have to live with?  Isn't it?

FWIW, I'm running Myth on a Via EPIA M10000 (Ezra CPU) under Gentoo, with a PVR-250.

Cheers,

Ron