[mythtv] Transcoding, MPEG2, streaming

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Aug 22 22:12:51 EDT 2003

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:12:22 +0100, "Edward Wildgoose
Edward.Wildgoose-at-FRMHedge.com |mythtv/1.0-Allow|"
<pfnahiui2x0t at sneakemail.com> said:
> > Well, thanks to Russ, I have an MPEG out of a PVR250 that I can use for
> > fixing the transcoder.
>
> I can make you a DVB recording if it would help? (can you email me at the
> address above with instructions on how you would like to take delivery).
Please try the newest patch that I posted (I assume Isaac will add it to
CVS soon).  If the transcoder still isn't working for you after that,
we'll talk about getting me an example recording.

.Geoff