[mythtv] WinTV PVR-250 Install/Config

Thomas Lunde tlunde at mac.com
Wed Aug 20 11:25:41 EDT 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:14:20 +0100, Adam Leach
<mythtv-dev at ask-adders.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 00:25, Ron Kellam wrote:
>> I had this sort of problem a few weeks back.
>>
>> First, check /proc/interrupts - look at the interrupt count for the
>>  ivtv related interrupt - from the sort of errors you're reporting
>> (the
>>  "EOS interrupt not received" message), it's probably 0......
>
> # cat /proc/interrupts
>  11:      17112          XT-PIC  eth0, ohci1394, usb-uhci, usb-uhci,
> ivtv: iTVC15/16 mpg2 encoder chip

I had a similar problem with my PVR250 card until I rearranged the IRQ
settings in my system's BIOS so that the ivtv card was the only thing
on the interrupt.  You may want to consider moving it "up" an interrupt
(say 3, 4, 5, or 7 depending on what else is in your system and if
you're using the parallel & serial ports).

thomas