[mythtv] MythWeb2 breaking mythbackend

Matt Perry cwd at cs.bu.edu
Tue Aug 19 10:54:54 EDT 2003

Yesterday I installed MythTV 0.11 from Gentoo ebuild, and MythWeb2 from
source.  After upgrading the databases from 0.10 to 0.11, as I expected,
MythWeb (0.10) no longer worked.  After upgrading, however, MythWeb2 has been
giving me some problems.

The "image preview" feature constantly locked up and killed mythbackend.  This
was easily fixed by disabiling the option.  The bigger problem now, however,
is that when I go to delete a recording, mythbackend again dies.  I'm
wondering if this has something to do with my configuration (which stayed the
same through 0.10 -> 0.11) or the actual MythWeb2 frontend.

Thanks,
	- Matt