[mythtv] Mythfilldatabase clearing icon names

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Mon Aug 18 19:20:25 EDT 2003

Not much help, but I've seen the same thing since I started using
mythtv. I must admit I haven't checked if it's still happening, since
I've scripted a workaround in stead... :

I simply chose to dump the channel table to a file and maintain that and
reimport it after each mythfilldatabase run (replaced all INSERTs with
REPLACE). Not a solution, just a workaround...

/Martin.

--
Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>