[mythtv] DVB todo list (was: DVB & mythchannels)

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Mon Aug 18 13:55:52 EDT 2003

Thanks for compiling this list. I've also a few more to add, I'll post
somewhere.

> >>Setup (channel config, channel list import) is being worked on (by
Ramon)

> >It's coming on really nicely.
> >
> Yes :-)
>
> But it needs to be reviewed and accepted to get into CVS. There may be a
> number of (significant?) changes necessary.

Could you please be concise what do you mean with a statement like this?
MythChannels is an ongoing dev, and given the variety of functionality that
is being addressed, still will be at least for a while. We can label it
"under development" or "unstable", but having it at CVS will help others to
test/contribute (including you).

If you think that there is really a *stop issue* to be adressed before going
to CVS, please tell exactly which one is, I'll be happy to answer/fix
whatever applies.

Ramon.