[mythtv] Mythfilldatabase clearing icon names

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Mon Aug 18 10:45:12 EDT 2003

run: "

"mythfilldatabase --update"

with the --update opption, that will prevent from clearing channel
information in those xmltv listings where that information is not present,
including icon information.

since by default mythfilldatabase runs in a "destructive" mode, and given
that which xmltv grabber is already known once is linked to a source, maybe
a good idea will be to patch mythfilldatabase and use distinct defaults
depending on the grabber or some additional global setting.... that will
prevent users for those pitfalls.