[mythtv] new mplayer nuv patch?

Pyroman[FO] pyroman at ninjapanda.org
Thu Aug 14 10:18:21 EDT 2003

I'm sorry, but where in that post did he ask you to make a patch for
him?  He didn't ask anyone else to make a patch, he simply wanted to
know if someone is working on one.  He obviously can't or doesn't want
to make a patch by himself since he said "or should I give up on the
whole thing?"  Your reply read pretty harsly and was unnecessary
considering the polite and unassuming nature of his post.  If someone is
whining wanting a handout that's different, but alot of people just want
to help with suggestions, ideas, testing and/or information and don't
expect anything in return.  They shouldn't be told "submit a patch or
shutup" simply because they want to help.

Pyroman[FO]