[mythtv] working on themes

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sun Aug 10 21:31:01 EDT 2003

On Sunday 10 August 2003 08:06 pm, Dr. J. S. Pezaris wrote:
> Hi Myth Developers,
>
> I've been working (slowly) on a new theme for a couple of weeks in my spare
> time, figuring out what does which, and so forth.  And a terrible thought
> occurred that this might be for naught if things have changed while I've
> not been paying attention. Thus the question ...
>
> Have there been any changes in the theming structure or interface since
> release 0.10 (or, more accurately for me, since CVS of a month ago)?

Nothing major -- you may want to pull the updated spanish/catalan translations
out of blue's ui.xml, as otherwise they won't work with qt 3.2.  There's the
mythgame ui rewrite and the new mythdvd module that can be themed as well,
but those should work ok with the defaults like the other modules.

Isaac