[mythtv] patch to add native lirc support

Scott Beck sbeck at gossamer-threads.com
Wed Aug 6 21:51:48 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 20:08, Scott Beck wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 02:38, Anduin Withers wrote:
> > > Using XSendEvent would be mostly OK, but it'd be nice to do it inside of
> > Qt
> > > for, say, the Qt/Embedded support =)
> >
> > Attached is a patch with my best attempt at doing this without XSendEvent.
> >

> Thanks for fixing my broken code.

I seem to have spoken too soon. There is still a focus problem with all
widgets we use from Qt, the widgets that are implemented within mythtv
do no have this problem. I was trying to find a way to fix this last
night but wasn't very successful. The problem is when the mouse leaves
the window or if the mouse is not on the window when the widget is
mapped it is set to disabled. So I can not do things in my Screen0 while
I can still control mythtv in Screen1 with the remote without moving the
mouse over to it (atleast not with the widgets myth uses from Qt like
all buttons).

Any thoughts on ways to fix this. I tried making a x11EventFilter and
simply ignoring Focus events. This almost works, but the widget it in
enabled if it is mapped with no mouse on it.

Cheers,

Scott
--
Scott Beck <sbeck at gossamer-threads.com>