[mythtv] Bizarre Problem

Keir Christian Lauritzen keir at wam.umd.edu
Tue Aug 5 20:16:33 EDT 2003

Maybe this should go to myth-users, but it seems odd enough to involve
developers.  I was trying to open my recording this morning, but
mythfrontend kept
closing and saying killed in my console.  I did an strace and when it
would crash it
said +++ killed by SIGKILL +++.  Tonight when I came home it was working
as normal except when I try to browse over a listing it does the same
thing.  I can't delete the file because that crashes to over it.  The
program, Larry King Live, was the last program recorded last night. So
that listing is killing the program.

Any idea what this is?