[mythtv] Mythweb2 Recorded Programs List

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Tue Aug 5 14:59:35 EDT 2003

I am not seeing anything appear in the php_sessions directory.

But that's because I'm a big idiot. I'll put the .htaccess file back, since
I suddenly discovered that it is not just for authentication.

Now, sessions are being written, but the list is still not complete, even
specifically selecting the titles.

The listing shows seven of the 9 or 10 recorded shows. The missing shows are
not the newest recordings or the oldest. The shows listed are a combination
of series and one-time movies. One of the missing titles shows up in the
"Show Recordings" menu, and one of them does not.

Any other specifics I might provide?

DAM